Wednesday, August 10, 2011

wilw

It's already Wednesday?! I feel like it should be Monday! Since it is in fact Wednesday, it's time to link up with Jamie for



I'm loving this bible verse that Beth Moore read in her video post yesterday. It is from Proverbs 12:16 (the following emphasis is mine). A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.

Man, I am so guilty of this! It was like I had a bulls eye on my head or something. I know most people have someone or something in their lives that annoy them, and I am no different. Beth mentioned in the video that annoyance is a form of pride and after I think about it, that is so true. If someone is doing something that you think is annoying I feel like it is, in a way, saying that you are above that action or above any action that might be deemed "annoying". If you don't read Beth Moore's blog, I urge you to start following. It is so nice to have that extra encouragement throughout the week!




I'm loving the new storage basket Gammie got us for Connor's toys! I was getting tired of seeing his toys piled up in the previous boxes and since this one has a lid, I don't have to see it!
She got it from World Market. Love that place!

-I'm loving my new water cup, also from World Market. I have been getting a headache almost every day for the past week 1/2 or so and the only reason I can think of was that I wasn't drinking enough water. Yesterday I had 4 of these. Something about a straw makes drinking so much easier. I don't know why! This one is double walled, which means no sweating! Love it! Plus it was only $6.99, which is significantly cheaper than the Tervis Tumbler brand. Time will tell if it works as well :)
ooo wee look at that sweet peeking behind that cup! brother fed himself his oatmeal this morning, which I am loving as well!



I'm loving the following pins that I pinned on Pinterest:


I am definitely going to do this with Connor's first coloring. Don't you think it would be perfect for a playroom? (Side note: I am obsessed with the thought of a playroom. I don't know why, but I am. I feel a little selfish when I talk about one because it seems crazy to have a room full of toys when there are so many more important things in life. BUT, I would also have a little corner for my crafts in there as well as a pull out couch or day bed for guests. So it could have many functions!) Thankfully, I did take a picture of him during his first coloring experience, so this is perfect! Then I could do it for every kid...wouldn't that be cute all lined up together?! Ha..that makes it sound like we are going to have a large number of kids. While I would probably love 4, I'm sure it will only be 2 or 3 :)
source: my pinterest via here




One of my pinterest faults, per se, is that I don't follow through the link to see exactly what it is. These shoes, for example, actually led me to an etsy shop for the bows. Doesn't include the shoes, which is a bummer. That and the fact that the etsy shop doesn't even sell these bows anymore. I guess the good thing is that you could re create the idea yourself. Basically you clip a hairbow onto a pair of flats and this is what you get! Pretty cute, I think!

source: my pinterest via this etsy shop








I am already trying to figure out what I am going to wear for our session with Chesley at the end of October. My hopes are that it is going to be vibrant red, orange, and yellow hues everywhere so I definitely want to be in fall colors. The problem is you never know how the weather is going to be. It could be snowing and it could be hot enough to wear short sleeves. I love this outfit..even the nail polish! Is it weird that I hesitate to buy the cardigan because it is Abercrombie? I feel too old to wear Abercrombie clothes! I do know this.. if I do get it I will order online. I honestly don't think I could stand to go in the store and try anything on because of the smell!!!



I really find myself wanting to wear jeans with tall riding boots, but a cute pair of flats would be good too. Who knows, I have 2 months to go back and forth :)


I'm loving my sweet little love bug. He loves to give kisses and I love receiving them!










3 comments:

chesley said...

1st of all, I'm obsessed with those flats with the bow & was really hoping for a link to buy them!! 2nd the outfit you pinned is adorable & who says you can't wear 2 outfits?!

Audra said...

I love reading your Wednesday posts Kelli! I love what you wrote about Beth Moore. The outfit will be so cute on you too! I would love to see you and Connor sometime soon!

Angie said...

I agree. The outfit is adorable. You need to become my personal shopper and just tell me what to buy. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...