Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Discovery Center play date!

Last week my friend Angie asked me if I wanted to meet her and her kiddos at the Discovery Center in Murfreesboro. I had never been and she had always had such good things to say about it, that I decided we should go. I'm so glad we did.

I took a lot of pictures, so I will let them do most of the talking :)

Connor and his twin friend, William!


They looked even more alike when they were newborns. It was crazy. I'd see a picture of William posted on facebook and get confused because I couldn't remember posting a picture like that of Connor..ha!

I love this one because it makes them look small! They are getting so big, so anything that makes them appear smaller is ok by me!This picture makes me think of what it'll be like when he is about to drive off by himself for the first time. UGH! I can't handle the thought of that just yet!

He loved the music room and all the noise it made. Sophie came over and joined in, too :)

Based on the look on his face, I would say he was watching Sophie. He adores her.
At one point he reverted back to an infant and started crawling. He literally stopped walking and got down and crawled?!?!


I loved this room because it encouraged problem solving. How to get in and out of things. He loved it because it involved a lot of climbing and free falling onto soft things.


3 buddies :)



Love William and his sweet smile!

OOOOHHHHH
He took every single one of these magnets off and put them back on... I need one of these!


We had such a good time and I can't wait to take him back!



1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

oh my gosh...connor and william seriously do look like twins..how crazy is that?! What a cool place to go to...looks like Connor had a blast:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...