Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Good Morning, y'all! I am linking up with Jamie again this week for

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!


-I'm loving blogging this morning! It has been almost a week and I didn't realize I missed it until I pulled blogger up! I was at my brother's graduation this weekend (more on that tomorrow) and haven't felt too great these past two days. My body is trying it's hardest to get sick and I am trying my hardest not to let it!!! I'm pretty sure it is the dramatic weather change that has brought it on.. we went from the high 80s to the low 50s! I'm trying not to complain about it being cold though because I know it won't be long before it will be hot, hot, HOT again!




-I'm loving the goodies I got from Ashley yesterday! I had emailed her a few weeks ago telling her about the shorts I have for Connor for the summer that lacked some cute shirts and she had some great ideas. She told me Friday that she had mailed them, so when I saw the mailman yesterday I hightailed it to the mailbox :)




Do yourself a favor and stop by her Etsy Shop to look at all of her other items up for sale. She has some crazy adorable girl stuff.. I really don't think I could ever afford a girl! haha. And while your at it, go to her blog as well if you haven't already. Not only is she hilarious, but her little Addie is too cute! I can't wait for us to meet the next time we are in Little Rock!!





I'm loving that I am going to hear Sara Walker speak tonight at her church. I can already feel that God is going to do big things for the people there. I don't know why I feel that way... I just do! Did any of you get a chance to read her story last week? If you didn't go to her CaringBridge site NOW!!!





I'm loving that I finally opened up an Etsy shop for birthday banners and cupcake toppers. I had been thinking about while I was making all the stuff for Connor's party, but finally did it a few weeks ago. Right now it is all handmade and cut out myself, but hopefully I'll have a few orders and can get either the Silhoutte or Cricut and can do much more! If you want to check it out (shameless plug, huh?!), you can do so here . Thanks in advance!!!






I'm loving that we got to see my friend Lauren and her little boy, Hudson, last week! He is soooooo cute and just has the prettiest complexion. I told her that I am jealous of it! haha.


Connor was pretty good about letting me hold him. He didn't really care, but a couple of times he would try to come sit in my lap while I was actually holding Hudson and talking to him..






I'm loving my two boys. They make me sooooo unbelievably happy. I can't thank God enough for putting them in my life!!!!




1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

Those onesies and that romper are seriously cute - they are PERFECT for summer!!!

Your etsy shop is adorable too - I loved everything you did for Connor's birthday and am really interested in ordering some stuff for Addie's first birthday party (which will be in October):)

Hope you guys are having a great week:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...