Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Loves



I'm linking up with Jamie on this beautiful Wednesday for



First all, I have to say Happy Birthday to my sister in law, April! I hope you have had a great day!!!





I'm loving spring and all the beautiful colors it brings.


I just love to look outside and see this:


*google image*


I love the blue and green up against each other. Gorgeous!!!





I'm loving all of the beautiful trees in bloom.



google images





I would love to have a yard full of these!



I'm loving that I get to drink my sweet tea again. Of course I had decaffeinated tea while I was nursing, but it just isn't the same somehow.


google image


That tea looks like weak sauce compared to mine! I like my tea STRONG!



I'm loving that my local Kroger is finally done with the renovations. It looks great! It's probably pretty pathetic that I was excited about that, but seeing how I am there about 2 to 3 times a week, it's nice for it to look more new and clean. Oh and they also got new buggies and if you can't appreciate that then you aren't the one that does the shopping for the family! haha



I'm loving Connor's mohawk I gave him in the bathtub last week.



As I am every day, I am loving God and the family he blessed me with.


photo by Chesley Summar Photography

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love the bath time mohawk! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...