Saturday, March 12, 2011

I've been tagged!

I love making new friends. Especially when they are sweet ones, like Jaime . She has the most adorable little boy named Andrew that she adores. Click on over to her blog and I'm sure you'll see why :). Anyway, Jaime tagged me on a little blogger survey a few days ago and I'm just now getting to it.. oops! I'll share soon what I've been up to that has kept me so busy!




So here goes...




1. What's the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you?


I have been racking my brain ever since I saw she tagged me. I can't think of ANYTHING! It could be that it was just so bad that I have completely blocked it out of my mind.. haha. I even asked Matt and he was no help. He offered some suggestions (time I hit the mailbox, time I hit one of the lumber carts in Home Depot parking lot) but they just weren't embarassing to me. He said I should be embarassed by it..haha. The only thing I can think of that made me turn all red is when I went to pitch an advertising idea to a highly affluential person here in town and he said some very rude things to me. But that isn't a funny embarassment. I'm sure someone can think of one for me! ha




2. Favorite holiday and why?


I would have to say Connor's birthday! I know I will say that about all of my children's births, but the day he was born is a day I will ALWAYS look forward to celebrating and giving myself the moment to sit there and relive that wonderful day all over again! I am having SO much fun planning Connor's birthday party.. I just can't wait for it to be here!




3. What's the weirdest thing you eat?


Well, I think I am perfectly normal and everything I eat is normal! ;) BUT the Kegley's love to make fun of me for dipping my okra in ketchup! YUMMY!! Honestly, I dip anything and everything fried in ketchup. But okra is SOOOOOO good in it! Try it sometime :)




4. Favorite brand of makeup?


Ha. This just makes me laugh because I don't even know what I use. I just use whatever someone buys for me and whatever I happen to like when I am browsing through Walmart. I know I would probably enjoy something that would stay on better, but I don't know how to put on makeup very well and don't want to spend that much if I don't even know how to use it to it's full potential!




5. If you had to choose a color of crayon to be out of the crayon box, which one would it be and why?


Well, that's hard to say. It just depends on my mood. If I'm feeling relaxed, I would be blue. If I'm feeling festive, I would be orange or red. If I'm feeling sophisticated, I would be brown. If I wanted to feel fun and girly, I would definitely say pink :)


6. Favorite hobby?

Well... I guess blogging and reading (books and blogs!) I wish I could blog everyday, but I just can't find the time!


7. Biggest fear?

Oh, that someone that I love dearly will die. I HATE feeling this way. I also fear that something will happen to me and Matt and Connor will be left without me. Matt feels the same way, so it must be a new parent thing?!


8. Best present you have ever received?
I would have to say it was Jesus Christ dying on the cross for my sins. I don't deserve it, but thank God that I have that.
OK! If you want to play along, I tag you! ;)



3 comments:

Candice Pair said...

Ummm LOVE fried okra dipped in ketchup! See absolutely nothing wrong with that hah! But at the same time, I would dip just about anything in ketchup!

Ashley E. said...

I love lists like these! I will def. have to try the okra and ketchup, I like dipping anything fried in ketchup too!

Kelly said...

I dip okra in ketchup too:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...