Monday, June 7, 2010

Vaca/Award

Connor and I are in South Arkansas this week and are having a great time, but we miss daddy very very VERY much! I'll have to update later as I can't download pictures and we all know it's not the same without pictures! ha


Ashley over at Pumpkin Butter (don't you love that name?!) gave me an award a few days ago! Isn't that sweet?!


She is hilarious and never fails to make me laugh! You should definitely check her and her cutie pie out! Thanks Ashley for the sweet award!

Now I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy. They are:

1) God and His never ending love.

2) My AMAZING husband who is also my best friend

3) My sweet little chunky monkey

4) Being around my family all at once

5) Getting my hair highlighted

6) Reading a good book in the hammock

7) Cranberry limeade from Sonic

8) Homeade ice cream

9) Christian music

10) Feeling sand between my toes


Now I pass this along to every blog I read! You all make me very happy and I look forward to reading y'alls blog everyday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...