Monday, June 28, 2010

I love the weekends (updated)

Oh, I love weekends. My man is home. We have good family time. They just make me happy! This weekend was no different. Saturday morning we left bright and early to do a little shopping in Cool Springs. Matt was dying to try out the Front2Back carrier and I was excited to see how Connor would react to it. It's funny the things that entertain us now.


Afterwards we went to Rach and KJ's house so we could hang out with Rach and Layla and Matt and KJ could go watch the World Cup. Connor kept up his flirting game with Layla and just laughed and smiled at her constantly.


We ran to a little children's boutique later that day. I could have spent a small fortune in there! Layla stole my heart (again ;) ) by reaching out to me and saying "hold you". Oh.So.Sweet. I look forward to that stage with Connor.


We got home in perfect time for me to feed Connor and put him down for bed. He slept horribly throughout the night, waking up every 2 hours, so I finally gave him some Tylenol for his teething at 3 and he slept soundly until 7. I felt SO bad for not giving him some earlier. Poor baby was hurting!
You remember how I said Connor would be rolling over any day now? Well Sunday he got half way there!


He got his legs over, but still couldn't roll over his arm.




He has really started following me and likes to know what I am doing at all times. He will crane his neck to see where I am going.

One of the toys I bought him this weekend was a kick and play piano. He is constantly kicking his legs, so I thought he might really enjoy it. He can also play it with his hands once he is able to sit up. Until then it is great to observe during tummy time :)

I just thought those little folded (slobbery!) hands were so sweet!

We had a great weekend.. I hope everyone else did too!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONNOR ROLLED OVER COMPLETELY! I'll let the video do the talking. I haven't edited it, so please forgive me for my baby voice and the fact that I still haven't quite figured out when the right time to quit recording! ha

*Does anyone have any recommendations on what program to use to edit videos? Also, is there a good website to store videos? I use shutterfly for my pictures, but they don't store videos. Thanks in advance for the help :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

SO CUTE! I watched it twice! He's growing up so fast! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...