Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...Olympics

'I wish'... I could have gone to the 2010 Winter Olympics to see one event, and it would have been the Women's Downhill Skiing.

I could NOT keep my eyes off of the women's downhill skiing. They were going SOOOO fast! There was one curve that I literally thought they were going to fall off of the cliff every single time. There were also so many people falling after that last jump. I would have hated to be the one going after someone that had just taken a huge fall. How nerveracking! I told Matt that if Connor told me he wanted to participate in this event one day I would put my foot down. Not happening! They go way to fast ;).

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Is she not amazing!! I would have loved to see her ski!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...