Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HE'S HEEERE!

On March 9 at 10:46 pm God blessed us with the greatest gift. Our son, Connor Matthew, was born. It might have taken him 25 hours to get here, but it was worth every second. Since then, Matt and I marvel at the love we have for this child. We are constantly looking at each other and saying, "Did we really create this together?" We feel so blessed that God has allowed us to raise Connor here on earth and pray that we do it right!



I didn't think I was ever going to be able to get out of that bed or lay flat! They make you lay on your side to be able to keep the baby still and keep track of his heartbeat. By the time it came to push I was just so thrilled to be able to lie flat! ha. Matt actually asked me what my favorite moment was at our time in the hospital and, believe it or not, it was when I was pushing. It was such a rush to know I was about to meet our son!


Our big 8 lb 6 oz boy! We all guessed what his weight was and I was right!
The first kiss of many! This picture actually makes me want to cry because I know that these moments won't be there forever and I hope I remember to cherish every one while I have them!


Oh how this picture makes my heart smile. Not only did I not know that I could love one tiny human being so much, but I didn't know how much my love for my husband could grow. Watching him become a father has been something I will hold close to my heart forever. He is SO good with Connor and am glad he is going to have such a good daddy!

I know it has only been a week, but I am SO glad that our "5 year plan" didn't pan out :). Connor is the light of our life and we couldn't imagine our lives any other way!

4 comments:

Candice said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! He is so perfect! I am so happy for y'all!!! What a beautiful baby boy!

Ramirez Family said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable. I am very happy for you two and happy your 5 year plan didnt work out too because it brought you your lovely Connor!! xo

Sallie said...

He's gorgeous, Kelli! Congratulations!

Lana Summitt said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!! I can not WAIT to meet him next weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...