Friday, February 12, 2010

So Long, Insecurity

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Beth Moore and having her sign her new book So Long, Insecurity for me. For some reason I was very nervous about what to say. Maybe I was feeling a little insecure ;). There was really a whole lot I could say since I read her blog everyday, but I felt that she didn't need to know that I know her grandkids call her Bibby and that I thought it was really cute. Nope, probably not the reason she stood at Lifeway for 2 hours signing people's books.


Anyway, this is what she signed. Problem is I have no idea what it says besides Kelli and Beth. haha. (EDIT: It says Jesus is life... right???)





Candice @ The Perfect Pair awarded me with the following award. Candice has a precious little blonde headed girl and always has some great stories about being a mom :)

The rules of this award are to list 10 things I am the master of:

1) Making the most outrageous desserts. If I am craving something sweet, but don't have the ingredients for anything, you better bet I will be in the kitchen throwing the most random things together to fulfill my need ;).

2) Falling asleep during a movie if it has been started after 7:00. I've even been known to do this in the theater, hence the reason we never go!

3) Being so anal about keeping our room clean while trashing the guest bedroom.

4) Starting a book and finishing in 2 days.

5) Filling the sink with hot sudsy water, putting the dishes in to "let them soak" and leaving them in there for so long the water turns cold. HA!

6) Using Excel spreadsheets for anything possible!

7) Getting onto other people's blogs and not even remembering how I got there.

8) Laughing at my own jokes.

9) Singing in the shower

10) Never EVER singing the right words to the song. Matt loves this about me :)

I think this is where I am supposed to tag 10 people to play along, but I tag whoever wants to play!! Hope yall have had a relaxing Friday night. Off to eat some blackberry cobbler!!

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

that is so awesome that you got to meet beth moore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...