Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures


Kelly's Korner blogged about her simple pleasures in life and asked everyone else to follow along.




Having this handsome man come up behind me while I am cooking and loving on me. (This was his modeling pose on our honeymoon :) )


I loved getting Snuggles' sweet little kisses and miss them terribly! (Notice her tongue sticking out!)


*Having our little man roll around and make my belly lopsided.
*A nice cold glass of sweet tea.
*A steaming mug of coffee in the morning!
*Cooking Saturday morning breakfasts with my husband. We go all out!
*Curling up on the couch with a good book.
*Seeing a beautiful sunset.
*Watching the leaves change colors during the Fall.
*Realizing that you taught a young child something new while teaching (or subbing, for me).
*Matt kissing me on the forehead if I am still asleep when he wakes up in the morning.
*Having a long phone conversation with my mom.
*Having my 21 year old brother text me to just "check in" since we haven't talked in a couple of weeks.
*Being with my girlfriends.. I have some of the best girlfriends in the world!
*Having my bed made everyday.
*Waking up with no dishes in the sink.
*Not having to go to the bathroom with a flashlight in fear of stepping on a mouse (this was a PAST simple pleasure for me!)
What are your simple pleasures? Head over to Kelly's Korner to play along!



2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohh the simple things in life :)

Candice Pair said...

Your list is amazing! And cherish these sweet moments with your baby! I was sad for about 2 weeks because I couldnt feel Presley inside me anymore :( I know it seems silly, but its true!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...