Sunday, February 14, 2010

Celebrating Valentine's Day with my two men :)

36 weeks and Valentine's Day :)
Matt and I decided to go out to eat last night to start our Valentine's celebration. We had a giftcard to Bonefish Grill and hadn't had a chance to go yet, so we went there. We just knew we would be beating the crowd by getting there at 5:45. WRONG! The wait was 95 minutes, but they did say we could leave and come back. That was an easy decision as they didn't really have room for us to sit. We left and went shopping at Carters and bought Connor some clothes for next spring (bought his first sweater vest, which we have been dying to get!). About an hour later we decided to head back and, no lie, our buzzer went off as we walked in the door! The food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I was a little hesitant because I didn't know what kind of fish to order, but I was extremely pleased with our choices. The best thing we had all night, hands down, was the calamari.


(Photo courtesy of Bonefish Grill's website)
If you like calamari, you must go get some there. If that is the only thing you get, you won't be disappointed! I would seriously go back right now to get some more. Good thing the closest one is 30 minutes away!
We were going to go to a movie afterwards, but it would have put us in the theater past 10 and my body doesn't function past 10. Old much? :)
Today we continued the celebration and it has been the best day I have had in a long time.. a perfect day really. I don't know why but I have always loved just laying in bed watching TV/movies and being lazy. We never do it, but today Matt woke me up from my nap on the couch and suggested we lay in bed and watch a movie. HELLLLLLOOOO heaven!
Connor celebrated V Day by dropping even lower in my belly and causing me to waddle like a penguin. The welcome person at church even joked and asked if he should be expecting to see a delivery during church! haha. I just don't see how he is possibly going to wait 4 more weeks to make his appearance, but I guess we'll see!
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Simmons Family said...

you look so cute kelli! I love seeing women in their last few weeks of pregnancy b/c I get excited for them of what is about to come and you are just glowing-and so is Matt!! I have a feeling you are going to deliver soon also! SO excited for you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...