Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester

WARNING! PICTURE OVERLOAD! I just LOVE Christmas decorations. They make me so happy and warm inside. The only thing missing is a fireplace. That and a nativity scene! This is my first year to join in on a Tour of Homes and have thoroughly enjoyed looking at everyone else's decorations. Head on over to The Nesters (by clicking picture above) to join in!

Our cute little $25 tree from Wal-Mart :)
These are some of my favorite ornaments:

The reason for the celebration!



Here is our dining room table. I would love to have a beautiful centerpiece, but have nowhere else to put my skiing Santa and Snowman :)


This is the wreath on the front door that I made. The 'K' didn't quite turn out like I wanted, but I'm using it for the time being.


This is one of my favorite decorations. One day soon I will use it as my plate for Santa's cookies :)


This is just something I threw together to cover up all the wires, but I was actually pretty proud of it!


That snowman is Matt's favorite decoration. Every year he asks if we can put one hand on the top shelf and one hand on the bottom shelf. Every year I say no. Haha


Don't forget to click on the picture at the very top to join in on the tour! HO HO HO!



6 comments:

Bonita said...

You have some really cute decorations on your tree. Very pretty!

Candice Pair said...

Haha I love the last comment about the snowman! Your decorations are cute! Merry Christmas!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love your Christmas decorations and your blog..hope you dont mind if I follow!

Candice said...

You have such pretty decorations! And I love blogs that have picture overload :)

Jen said...

I love the starbucks ornament - so cute!

Katie said...

Where did you get the Friends ornament?! That is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...