Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Now that I am 2 days away from week 26...


I will update on Week 25! Being away from home for 5 days really put me behind. I had to come home and clean, decorate for Christmas, wrap presents I bought on Black Friday and I STILL haven't even unpacked! Thanksgiving was awesome and Black Friday was SOOOOO much fun! I just LOVE standing in line early in the morning wondering if the person in front of me is going to get the last one of whatever I am there to get. I love being able to buy my loved ones gifts we wouldn't usually be able to afford. I love being Ho Ho!




I learned something about Connor while out of town. He is either very stubborn or a homebody. He would NOT give any big kicks while I was home in Arkansas. I know my dad was SO upset he never got to feel him kick, so hopefully he will get to when he is here for Christmas. He hasn't quit moving since we have been home, but it may just be because I rest more here. It is so crazy to lay still and watch my little man literally move around. The kicks look funny, but when my stomach starts doing the wave, it is hilarious! Matt and I are going to videotape it soon, because this is something I never want to forget!




This week Connor's eyes, which have been closed for the past few months, are beginning to open. All this means is that he is able to see what's going on now. We shined a flashlight on my belly the other morning and he started kicking like crazy. I kind of felt bad! His brain wave activity is kicking in at this stage in fetal development, which means he can not only hear noises but can now also respond to them. I told Matt that it was time to warm up those vocal chords! (which is a BIG joke, because Matt NEVER sings). By Friday he will be 9.2 inches from head to bottom and a whopping 2 lbs!



I feel like my belly really grew from week 24 to week 25. I was swollen the entire time I was there. Even my nose and lips were swollen!

Someday soon I am going to post my week 6 picture (the first picture we took) in comparison with that current week. It is amazing that our bodies can expand like they do!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...