Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My body is still...

But I think my head is still spinning! It is crazy how busy I have been! I started substituting last week and have worked everyday since. So far I have had 2nd grade, 3rd grade and was the guidance counselor one day. My favorite has been 2nd grade. They are still sweet and want to hug you and most of them want to learn. 3rd grade is into eye rolling. How can one year change so much?! Tomorrow I have the same 3rd grade class that I had Monday and I have to be honest... I am not looking forward to it. They were awful. I am going to have to become more mean! One funny thing I do that I am trying to work on is addressing the class as "y'all"! haha.. that screams substitute!
*************************************
Speaking of mean.. Snuggles BIT me! I was playing with her and while we all know she is a bit protective of her burger, she has never tried to bite me! Her tooth went straight through my finger. It hurt so bad I cried (granted, I was laughing at the same time). I never cry because of pain! I can really tell that she is starting to get older. She is losing her hearing and is really becoming more grouchy. If she is laying by Matt and he wants to move her, she tries to bite him when he picks her up! I don't know what to do with her!
******************************************
I can't believe it, but at 6:33 PM at the age of 25 and 26 Matt and I are getting ready for bed! He has to be up at 2 AM to get ready for work, so we have decided to watch The Biggest Loser Finale (YAY!) in bed. Every year around Christmas, Matt's company makes breakfast for all of the contractors around Nashville. He has to do this the next 3 Wednesday mornings! He has to be there at 3 and cook eggs until 6. Not only does he reek of eggs when he gets home, but we don't eat eggs for at least a month afterwards. I can't say I blame him :) Back to Biggest Loser real quick.. I hope Amanda or Liz wins! I can't wait to see how much they have all changed! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...