Sunday, December 20, 2009

28 weeks..12 weeks or less to go!

Haha.. just laughing at my title. Is it obvious that I am so excited for him to be here?! I know he needs to stay tucked away safe in my belly to grow, but I am just so anxious! You know what is going to help? MY 4D ULTRASOUND THAT MY MOM AND BROTHER GOT US AS PART OF OUR CHRISTMAS!!!! We go on Tuesday morning and I COULD NOT be more excited! I just cannot wait to see what he looks like. We are also going to get a video, which we didn't get at the 20 week ultrasound.


This week Connor will grow to be about 17 inches long and to weigh about 2.9 lbs. As space is getting a little bit tighter for him, I should be feeling jabs and pokes from elbows and knees mostly. But those kicks will be more vigorous than before (and also less erratic) because he is stronger and excitedly responding to all sorts of stimuli.



Isn't my husband looking HOTT in this picture?! He is wearing a new shirt mom got him for Christmas and I love it! I on the other hand look like rudolph! Not only am I swollen (which I have decided isn't going to go away) but I have a serious cold! Being sick while pregnant is NO FUN because there is nothing you can take! I know it could be a lot worse than a cold, so I am thankful for that much. And no, we are not in some department store that sells fabulous Christmas decor. That would be Matt's mom's house and one of her FOUR (!!!) trees. She decorates them herself! I will have to take a picture of all of her decor to showcase her talent. :) I hope everyone had a great weekend and here's to getting rid of congestion!



2 comments:

Ramirez Family said...

You guys look very nice in this picture, and you are the cutest pregnant girl. It looks like it is all just in your tummy and nowhere else. I hope I am like that too ;)

p.s. cant wait to see all the rest of his moms trees. I LOVE these trees. My mom is obsessed too, ha.

Candice said...

Great picture of y'all! I love that sweater you are wearing! So cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...