Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wishful Wednesday... Reliving



'I Wish' ... I could relive the day we found out we were having a baby!

Of course, I would relive our wedding day as well, but there was something about the day we found out we were having a baby that will forever be etched in my heart. It was our little secret. When we would look at each other with the big goofy smiles and bright eyes, we knew why. No one else. Just us. It went on like that for a whole week. Haha... by the end of the week we were tired of keeping a secret. That and daddy-to-be kept touching my belly and I just KNEW someone was going to guess before we got to tell them! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the day besides those little sticks that I peed on. I won't share those.. you all know what they look like! I do wish I had taken a picture of us that day... I would love to see what my belly looked like then!

Hope y'all have a happy Wednesday!


4 comments:

Ramirez Family said...

I cannot WAIT to have this day!!! And I will be taking pictures that day of course. I want to take a picture of my husband and I holding the test in our hand with BIG smiles!! haha

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohh this was a super creative one that I cannot wait to experience!!!

Susan said...

Oh Yes! This is a great one! It is unforgetable! :0

Candice Pair said...

How sweet! I know exactly what you mean....we had to keep it from our parents for almost two weeks! It was great having that special bond between us though. My wish was to relive the birth of my daughter...Im sure that will make #1 on your list too here soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...