Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Full Heart

I have oh so many things I want to write about.. but I can't. Why, you ask? Because my heart is full of Today is mine and Matt's 2 year anniversary! I knew on this day two years ago that I was marrying my best friend, but little did I know just how amazing this marriage was going to be. Of course, I knew it was going to be great.. I just didn't know the extent. It truly is amazing the things God can do when you put him first in your marriage! He has blessed us in so many ways, and there is nothing I love more than sitting in church praising Him with my husband. It is during those moments that my heart swells with love for him. Obviously these are not the only moments (another one was when he brought me that Big Papa pickle), but these moments are the most important to me. I know in the next few months our lives are going to change in ways we can't imagine. There are going to be hard times and there are going to be times with tears of joy. I am just so thankful that he is the one I have with me. Thank you, Matt, for letting me sit by you in History 7 years ago. Thank you for becoming my best friend first and my true love next. Thank you for being you. I love you!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...