Tuesday, October 27, 2009

EEK! My white dog has green paws and it isn't for halloween!

Snuggles is a smart dog. She could totally tell I was distracted this morning and begged to go outside. Did I look outside to see if it was raining? NO. Did I think about the fact that Matt had mowed yesterday so there would be fresh grass? NO. All of that lead to this:

Doesn't she look so fed up with me? ha. What a disaster that was. Even her chin was green! Needless to say, I will be paying better attention next time!




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh that picture is too cute! my dogs do the same thing-go outside and get all gross and then not care. gotta love 'em!

Candice said...

She is so precious!!!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness...she is so cute! Is she a maltese? we had a little maltese named LoLa ... we miss her ... this is too funny! thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...