Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cheesecake please!

Have y'all seen the episode where Rachael and Chandler keep eating the cheesecake that keeps getting delivered to them on mistake? Well I am watching that right now and all I can think about is how bad I want a piece. I have been thinking about cheesecake for days now, so this isn't helping! Mine and Matt's anniversary is next Tuesday, but instead of going out to eat we are going to eat a candlelight fondue dinner at home (I will have to post the fondue recipe.. it is INCREDIBLE). For dessert we are going to have Cheesecake Factory cheesecake (my idea :) ).

This is what Matt will get, no doubt. He gets it everytime. SOOOOO boring!
The original. Really, Matt? Really? If I had to list any faults of his, this might be it. ;)


And I can't decide between these three. Oh decisions, decisions, decisions.


This is just regular pumpkin. This is my 2nd choice since I have already had regular Pumpkin cheesecake from Olive Garden.

This is pumpkin pecan! As of right this second, this one is my 1st pick. Only because I know it will only be here for a limited time.


I definitely want to try this one. It is Red Velvet Cake cheesecake. I don't think I'll get this one unless they are all out of the pumpkin choices.
Basically I have decided that since Cheesecake Factory is so close to me that I just need to bite the bullet and eventually try everything they have to offer. Great idea, huh? Do y'all have a favorite that I need to try next?

3 comments:

Candice Pair said...

Yummm! The best cheesecake I have ever had was in New York at Juniors and it was "Strawberry Shortcake" cheesecake...oh. my. gosh...it was HEAVENLY! Oh and I love that episode by the way!

Anonymous said...

The red velvet one looks so yummy!! It also reminds me of Christmas, which is my most favorite time of year!! ~allana

Lana Summitt said...

Ok, I absolutely hands down vote for Pumpkin Pecan. I am so excited for your 2 year anniversary. Congratulations! Love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...