Friday, September 11, 2009

We've got a lemon :)

Today marks the 14th week of my pregnancy and our little one is the size of a lemon today! I don't know if I am just one of those people that is very "in tune" to my body, but I can already feel a part of my stomach that is heavier than the rest. The heavy spots move throughout the day, so I am assuming it is the baby??? It might not be, but I am enjoying thinking it is :). I can also lay on my back and watch my stomach beat (like a heartbeat). I read on webmd that it is the heartbeat of the baby (given off by the umbilical cord), but to me it looked like my own heartbeat. Does anyone know? The last time I went to the doctor her (haha) heartbeat was at 160, and I know my stomach wasn't moving that fast! Anyway, here I am today with my little baby bulge on my way to stupid traffic court.






My biggest question about this umm court process is that when I say "guilty" (even though we all know I'm Not! ;0) should I just say "guilty" or should I say "guilty, your honor"? Are traffic court judges called "your honor"? I think I'll just follow suit as to what everyone else says. The problem is I have it in my head and am now afraid it is just going to slip out. This could be bad...

1 comment:

Audra said...

Congratulations Kelli! We are SOOOOO excited for you guys! You are already looking so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...