Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Y'ALL! It is back. One of the best desserts in the entire world has come back to Olive Garden. If you are like me and are ready for fall so you can eat fall food, then run to Olive Garden. That's right. The Pumpkin Cheesecake is back. Matt and I went Tuesday night for the All You Can Eat Pasta for $8.95 and I saw it the second I walked in the door. I almost fainted.. it is true love, me and the cheesecake. Matt knows and is ok with it :)

If you can believe it it is even better than it looks.

This weekend I am going to Arkansas to have a much deserved girls weekend. It has been over a year since we have all been together and I am SOOOOO excited! I hope y'all have a great weekend and let me know how you like that cheesecake!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You know what else is back? The pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks! I suggest you go get one today! http://www.starbucks.com/retail/new-in-stores.asp

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...