Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh, how they light up my life!

Last weekend my mom came to visit. I knew she was bringing Aiden, but she surprised me by also bringing Ian. We had a great time. We went to Adventure Science Center on Saturday morning. I had always wanted to go, but never had a reason until now. It was really neat. Afterwards we came home and played in our "field", as Ian calls it. Aiden and Ian loved the hammock and they also loved for me to chase them around. Aiden LOVES big trucks right now, so he was fascinated with Matt's work truck. We let him get in for a little bit and honk the horn.. probably a mistake ;). I wish yall could hear him say "big trucks". He says it in such a deep voice you can barely understand him.. it is so cute! That night we grilled out, made cupcakes and played Nintendo Wii. I was amazed at how fast Ian caught on to bowling. I only had to tell him what to do once, and while he was bowling he would repeat the directions to himself and do it perfectly! He definitely could have beat my mom or my dad :). I was very sad to see them leave on Sunday. I had a great time and can't wait to see them again!

Some funny/sweet things from the weekend:
-Aiden pointing at Snuggles' pee on her pee pad and saying "Coke!"

-Me trying to get Aiden to come to me only to have him run and hide behind my mom. Then Matt walks in the room and Aiden REACHES for him. What is that?! ;)

-Ian saying, "Kelli, I like the way you look." Then to follow it up with, "Does Matt ever tell you that?" It's good to know I will always having someone checking in to make sure Matt is doing his job :)

-Aiden giving the tightest hugs you've ever gotten. That boy is full of love!

-Ian asking me to move my house to North Little Rock.

-Aiden asking where the "pup pup" was. He loved Snuggles. Ian kept commenting on how cute she was in her dress and bow.





Ian helping me make cupcakes

Sweet Aiden. It took him a while, but he finally warmed up to me :)

He gives you the tightest hugs!


He thought it was hilarious to push my head back.

Aiden wearing Matt's watch



Best Buds.


They loved the hammock.


Ian by the Batman Building.


Aiden climbing up the vertebra.


Ian's turn.


Ian getting bit by the dinosaur!


SuSu, Aiden and Ian driving the car.


Ian on the Magic School Bus. Love this face. This is the how many more pictures can you possibly take face :).


Ian using the bulldozer?? to pick up balls.


Aiden LOVED the trains!



This was the funniest thing EVER. There was a light that was rotating in circles making it rotate on the floor. Well Aiden apparently decided to follow the lights and started rolling around on the floor. It was precious!


Continuing to roll.


If you look closely on the left side of the mouth you will see the yellow ball Ian threw.. it went in!


Aiden riding in the ambulance.


Ian and I checking out this patient/doctor (I didn't quite understand why they dressed him up like a doctor.. somewhat confusing).


Aiden playing in the water.


In the ambulance. Aiden wasn't sure he wanted to be in there!


He looks so big in this picture :(


Ian was moving the large magnifying glass over the different organs to see what they looked like. He was pretty much consistent with thinking they all looked yucky :)


Ian in front of the big dino.


Looking at the baby dino


Dancing on the piano!


Look at that gorgeous smile!


It wouldn't officially be a museum in Nashville without a guitar in it!


This machine would blow a beach ball in the air. They loved it.










:)Look at those little ears


Cousins in their hats.




Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

(Psalms 127:3-5 ESV)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...