Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I kind of went paint crazy!

We (well at least I did) decided to make some changes in some of the rooms. It was driving me crazy to look at the same color in every room, so I finally convinced Matt to let me do some painting. Eventually we are going to do some changes in the kitchen as well as the outside, so more of that to come!

The bathroom after I painted it. Before it was the creme color as seen below.
The guest bedroom before.

Afterwards with a brown accent wall!


Our bedroom before



Our calming bedroom now!




Thank you Kayla for using your amazing talent and making us some pillows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paint can go a long way!! Love what you did... perfect accent wall in the guest room and the bedroom really seems relaxing!! I'm super excited about the pillows! If you need anything else..post a pic and Ill get to it :) Tori and Dean have nothing on your room now :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...