Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Chloe and Dad!

We went to Arkansas last weekend to celebrate Chloe's birthday and surprise Dad for his! Sweet little Chloe was sick, but a trooper nonetheless. After Chloe's party we surprised Dad. He had no idea we were going to be there! We didn't get there until about 3, so I knew he would be pretty upset that I had not called him by then :) Kind of mean, I know, but it made it more fun! We had a great time seeing my family and look forward to going back for Christmas.


She loves Matt! She reached out for him as soon as we got there and then laid her head on his chest! This is only her second time to see him... he does have that affect on people ;)
Chloe is 1!


Cool girl in her sunglasses!

Big Boy! This is my cousin Aiden


Chloe's Princess Cake



Give me my cake!

She was being so dainty with this cake. it was tiny little bites of icing only! They must have shoved me in my cake when I was one because I had chocolate all over me! Either that or my love for sweet started at a young age :)


Big blue eyes!

Ian (Chloe's big brother) and whom I call my little man :) He is my buddy.



Riding the toy Matt and I got her

Notice the Paci clip. Ha!

:) She grew up way too fast!
I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of us for Dad's birthday. :( Probably because I was so miserably full from all of the fried food we ate!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...