Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cade's first oatmeal

We were cleared at Cade's 4 month appointment to go ahead with feeding him cereal followed by veggies whenever we were ready. I was not. I was not ready to admit that he was old enough to be at this point already! I wanted to keep him as little as long as possible. This momma heart is much more aware this time around and I was just not ready. 


Cade, on the other hand, was. It was getting to the point where we couldn't hold him and eat or drink without him either completely knocking it out of our hands or him actually grabbing the spoon/fork or drink. As soon as we got back from Arkansas, I gave in and fed him a bowl of oatmeal. 


Connor thinks it is the coolest thing ever that Cade eats "oatmore" twice a day and has taken to wearing a bib, too. 

Of course, we have a video for the occasion. It is long, so it's not for the faint of heart. Also, I am dying at Connor. He is a mess! I promise we had fed him before this! 


So, I didn't stick to my blogging every day seeing how I missed yesterday. But, I had a good reason. We went shopping, instead :) See? I told you it was good!

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

YAY Cade on eating oatmeal!!! It is so hard to take that step and start feeding them food...but he looks like he is loving it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...