Monday, September 17, 2012

And so it begins

Before I can even begin, I have to tell you that I started watching Friday Night Lights Saturday and I.am.HOOKED. I didn't think I was going to like it until about 3 episodes in. I literally think I could write a whole post about all of it, but alas, I won't. Especially since I am a tiny bit behind the times with this one ;)

Anyway, onto the reason of the post! I am linking up with AP at I Love You More Than Carrots for her brand spankin new link up of Project Pinterest. 




Each Monday we are to link up one pin that we created in the past week. This is perfect motivation for me to actually do some of the things I pin. Last Friday April and Josh were coming over to eat, so I chose to hop on Pinterest and do one of the desserts I had pinned.

I am all about a chewy cookie and something told me that with the word pudding in the title, I would achieve that :) I followed the recipe from Bru Crew Life, leaving out the banana chips. 

One thing the recipe didn't call for, but that I added, was a cute little helper! I had tried to have him help me before, but this was the first time that he was really into it! 


He was very diligent in his stirring and only spilled a little bit, which I would call a success. He stayed up there the whole time until it came time to put them on the pan and he just had to go in the living room to check on everybody else. 



He would run into the living room and then come right back and say, "Ok, Mommy. Connor's back." He was so excited to be my helper. Making cookies has never been so much fun!

The cookies ended up being so good and the recipe made quite a bit of dough. I will definitely be making them again! I will also be using that cute little helper as often as he will let me! 

5 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

Woah, those sound delicious and your little helper made them that much sweeter! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up!!

Unknown said...

Those look delicious! Sadly my daughter is allergic to peanut butter, but maybe I'll have to make them when she's asleep;-)


www.mommymandymusings.com

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture of you and your son baking!

I will definitely be trying these, my Husband loves reeces pieces.

Rachel said...

Oh girl Friday Night Lights was my obsession while it was on. Jonathan and I watches it religiously. I actually got one of my girlfriends a Riggins jersey for her 30th birthday. Ha! LOVE!

the workaholic momma said...

YUMMMM!!!! Those look delish....thank you for sharing...I totally need to give those a try!!!! LOVE Connor's smile...such a cutie:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...