Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DRAAAAAGGGGIIIINNNNGGG

It is about 7:54 am and I have been up for 2 hours already. We are at Gammie's house and my boys decided to wake up at FIVE FIFTY AM. Hmm...not sure that is a momma approved wake up time, boys! Thank you Lord for coffee!

So, I brought my computer because I obviously have a lot of blogging to catch up on seeing how I haven't blogged since last Wednesday. And... I forgot my camera (you know the one that has every single picture I have taken since then on it). SO, today I leave you with this adorable, but somewhat long video of Cade talking. It looks like I better get my words in soon, because between him and his brother, I am doomed to silence. 


Love that sweet voice. 

Y'all have a great day!!!




3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I do not think Connor loves him enough!! :) HA! They are too sweet together!

the workaholic momma said...

aaaww....too sweet!!! I sure hope those boys start letting their momma sleep in;)...wish I lived closer and could bring you a starbucks:)

lance said...

GO GET THAT BOY SOME MILK! HOW DARE YOU TAKE YOUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIM!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...