Friday, December 11, 2009

Show Us Your Life-Christmas Cookies and Treats

I can't really say this is a tradition, as I have never made this before, but maybe this will be my first year of many to come! I got really bored yesterday and was craving peppermint bark, so I made some! It made a whole cookie sheet of peppermint bark and it is already almost gone! Matt has INHALED it! See below:



This cookie jar was so full I could barely shut the lid! And now there are a total of 5 pieces left. It was so easy to make and as the cookie jar shows, it is so good! All you have to do is:

***Place 24 unwrapped peppermints in a ziploc bag and crush them into small pieces. I used a meat tenderizer to crush them :).
***Melt a 12 oz bag of white chocolate morsels in the microwave.
***Place a strainer over the bowl of melted morsels. All of the small pieces will fall into the bowl. Mix together. Save the big pieces.
***Place wax paper in a cookie sheet ( I used the smaller cookie sheet in my set)
***Pour the mixture onto the wax paper and spread evenly.
***Sprinkle the remaining big pieces of peppermint over the bark.
***Let set for one hour and tear into pieces. Enjoy! HO HO HO!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oooo...yummie that sounds wonderful...I must add this to my baking!!! thanks for sharing:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...