Thursday, November 12, 2009

Now let me just tell ya...

I LOVED the CMA's! I thought Carrie and Brad did such a good job! I hope they do it for a long time. I loved all their little songs they did together, but I especially loved the duet about Kayne and Carrie's Swine flu song. Oh, who am I kidding. I loved them all! I think I could listen to Carrie Underwood sing the phone book. Her voice is perfect... Along with her legs and hair, but that is a different story for a different day. If you didn't get to catch any of the show here is a video that includes the opening as well as the Swine Flu song. It's worth watching.. I promise!

This was one of my favorite dresses that she wore ... I don't remember it being so orange...

I just added this picture because this is going to be the picture I use to motivate me after Connor gets here. If I could just afford her trainer...



Here are some other things I loved about the night:


1)I am SOOOO proud of Taylor Swift. I think she has such a good head on her shoulders and at 19 in the entertainment business, that can't be easy. She won entertainer of the year and at 19 she is the youngest to ever win. She cried during her acceptance speech, and so did I. Matt thought it was HILARIOUS that I was crying, but like I have mentioned before.. it doesn't take much these days!




2) The little boy, Drake, that is on YouTube rockin out to Randy Houser's Boots On was there. He was sitting in the front row by Kelly Pickler and when Randy mentioned that it was pretty cool to be sitting by such a pretty lady, Drake (little boy) gave him a thumbs up! SO PRECIOUS! If you haven't seen his YouTube video, go here .




3) Just how nice everyone is to everyone else! One day I will be there. How can I live here and NOT go?? Maybe my sweet, adoring, loving husband will buy me tickets one year for Christmas!



4 comments:

Sonja said...

I completely agree with everything you said!! and THANK YOU! I thought it was Drake but I kept wanting to say something else! lol

I can NOT wait to goooooo one day!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love country music! I live in southwest Arkansas and have found where Reba and King George are going to be in Little Rock together in February. I am begging my husband to get me tickets. That would be such a show. ~allana

Candice Pair said...

I agree with everything! They were wonderful! And her dress did not look that orange on tv...I thought it was red!

Susan said...

I agree...everyone there just seems like a big family and happy for each other when one of them wins! They all seem so real and their voices are all so pure, like it is supposed to be:) This would be a great show to attend...good luck with your hubby on getting those tickets:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...