Friday, October 2, 2009

Where did yesterday go?

Wow. I didn't even get on the computer yesterday! I had every intention of getting on here and wishing my beautiful momma a Happy Birthday, but didn't even open the laptop once. I wish I had a fabulous excuse like: I got a lot done around the house, I was doing some other form of work, getting an all day spa treatment. Nope, I just had my nose stuck in a book and couldn't take it out! I have started reading Jodi Picoult and her books are quite good. They are pretty much all about controversial topics (or the ones I have read so far). I will continue reading her books until the next Karen Kingsbury comes out :). Karen is my fav.
As I sit here typing this I am watching Regis and Kelly. Mark Consuelas (sp??) is filling in for Regis and I LOVE when Kelly and Mark co host together. They are an adorable couple and work so well together.
So now, I am going to officially wish my mom a Happy Belated Birthday (I did talk to her yesterday, so I'm not a horrible daughter!) I hope you had a good day and can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...