Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Biggest Loser: SPOILER ALERT

I don't even know where to begin. I have never wanted to reach through a TV and shake a person until Tracey on The Biggest Loser. I think it is because this is more than just reality TV. This is changing their lives and their families lives and she is messing with them! What bothers me the most is how she acts like it is killing her to make these decisions. Quit acting. You aren't good at it. Oprah talks about the ugly cry and I have seen Tracey's ugly cry more than I care to ever see again. I'm ready to see her go, but I know it will be a while because without her there isn't any drama.
On a positive note, how sweet was it when Liz let Danny watch his family video? Of course, I cried! What a huge sacrifice that is. I love Liz.. she is a fireball, but I can tell she has a very sweet heart.
Tune in next week to hear about other awful things Tracey decides to do. I really hope she proves me wrong!


1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Talk about tears .... geeeeez! I am such a sucker for people changing their lives one day at a time :) This episode was pretty frustrating~!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...