Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to my WONDERFUL husband!

Happy Birthday Matt! This birthday has been a monumental one for him. He turned 26 today and he feels very old, which makes me smile. I had this long mushy post planned out in which I would list a few (out of many) reasons that I love him, but I knew he would KILL me. Instead I will just say that I have absolutely married the love of my life and feel blessed to be with him everyday. God has blessed this marriage, and I know that with Him in the center of it our marriage will continue to flourish.

I woke Matt up at 6 a.m. to tell him Happy Birthday and make him open his presents. I am not very good at waiting to give him gifts, so 6 a.m. was the best I could do. :). With him recently losing 30 lbs, I decided to get him a whole new set of golf shirts and some new jeans. I don't know who enjoyed this more... me or him!
The birthday man with his goodies. Happy Birthday honey! I love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...