Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hannah & David's wedding and Sarah & Mark's wedding

Sarah's wedding decorations
With Kayla at Sarah Reynold's Wedding

Hannah and David's Wedding


Kegley/Easley "young adults" with Hannah








I have always loved weddings, but I love them even more since Matt and I got married. It always takes me back to that WONDERFUL day and the happiness God has blessed me with since then :) Hannah and David got married in Lebanon at a small church that had beautiful stained glass windows (I thought of you Mom. You would have loved them). Afterwards they had their reception at The Mill. It was very pretty. Matt didn't go with me to Sarah and Mark's wedding because he had to work that weekend. Their wedding was in El Dorado, AR. I myself loved the decorations because there were pumpkins everywhere! They also had 4 cakes to choose from including the typical wedding cake. By each of the 4 smaller cakes there were recipe cards to take as favors. So, if anyone needs a good recipe for triple layer chocolate cake, strawberry cake (it wasn't as good as your Nana ;) ), italian creme cake, or carrot cake just let me know ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...